Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2017 (Open License)
Discounts for 50 or more Open licenses.
Contact Us for guaranteed best Pricing on Bluebeam Products
You will not receive a CD or DVD. FREE Electronic Delivery – License Certificate Delivered by Email in less than 1 US business day after receipt of executed subscription agreement (excluding weekends and US Holidays). See our Bluebeam FAQ page for more information
Request Quote for 50 or more seats
One Serial Number, Multiple Users
Open Licensing for Bluebeam Software, often referred to as “Floating Licenses” or “Network Licenses” is an annual subscription, priced according to volume. Seats may be added to an existing Open License at any time, and they will be prorated based on the renewal date and cumulative volume. Active subscriptions receive unlimited access to the Bluebeam Technical Support Team as well as Orange Blade Consultants’ Support team and timely product upgrades. Open Licenses required a Open License Agreement in place. Please complete the required Revu Extreme Open License Agreement and email email@example.com
Open License – Bluebeam Revu Extreme How It Works
1. Simply launch Revu to request a seat from the Bluebeam Gateway, a web-accessible portal where licenses are hosted and managed.
2. If a seat is available, the Gateway automatically allocates it to the user and authorizes Revu to run on that computer. This is not a named-user license as the PC is authorized to run Bluebeam Revu regardless of the person using it.
3. Once all available seats are in use, the Gateway limits further requests for Revu to run.
4. When an active user closes Revu, the Gateway automatically retrieves the seat and immediately makes it available for others to access.
Open Licenses seats can float to any authorized user on any computer that has been installed with Bluebeam Revu.
Seats are allocated via the cloud, so users can access all of the powerful features exclusive to Revu eXtreme from anywhere, at any time.
No specialized hardware or resources are required. All that’s needed is a standard Internet connection to access the Bluebeam Gateway, a web-accessible portal where licenses are hosted and managed.
Which versions and editions of Revu are supported by Open Licensing?
A: Open Licensing supports Revu eXtreme, version 2015.5 and later.
Which versions and editions of Revu are supported by Perpetual Licensing?
A: Perpetual Licensing supports all versions of Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme.
How are Open License upgrades managed?
A: If you own an Open License and an upgrade to the next version becomes available, both the current and new versions will continue sharing the same pool of seats. This allows for ultimate flexibility when your environment requires incremental upgrades.
Will I receive a cumulative volume discount or a transactional discount on Open Licensing?
A: Yes, Pricing for Open Licensing is cumulative.
What functions will the License Administrator be able to perform? License Administrators have the ability to:
• Log in to the Bluebeam Gateway and view currently active users
• Manage multiple seats through a single interface
• Invite additional Administrators to assist in managing active users
• Export a list of registered computers to help make better decisions when managing licenses
• Incrementally update users to the latest version of Revu eXtreme
I want to learn more about Open Licensing, where can I get more info?
A: View our August 19, 2015 Webinar packed with info about the new Open Licensing model by Bluebeam Software