Bluebeam Revu - New Licenses
- Create, Markup, and Collaborate
- Includes Bluebeam Studio for Sharing Project Data
- Even More Discounts at the 5/10/15 seat level
- Markup 2D and 3D PDFs, Tool Chests, Measurement Tools...
- This version is also referred to as Bluebeam Standard
- Batch publish PDFs from popular CAD Programs
- Plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation
- Publish PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, and SketchUp Pro.
- This version is also referred to as Bluebeam CAD
- Because you're a Power-User, or will be soon!
- Batch Linking Plans Sets, OCR, Quantity Link to Excel
- Batch Sign & Seal, Automatic Form Creation
- This version is also referred to as Bluebeam eXtreme
- Because you love the power of your MAC
- Includes Bluebeam Studio for Project Collaboration
- Toolsets, Stamps, and Measurements
- The perfect PDF Creation, Markup, and Collaboration tool for the MacOS
- This version is also referred to as Bluebeam Mac
- Because you have multiple users, but don't want to dedicate a license to every one of them
- You'll serve Bluebeam Revu to more users with less licenses
- Always on the current release, Always in compliance
- Enable office and the field users with the same license
Stay Current, Stay Educated with Bluebeam Software and OBC
Trade your old license in for the current version. Don't let Bluebeam Technology pass you by.
Bluebeam Certified Instructors with an understanding of workflows and challenges facing our customers.
Staying current with Bluebeam Software means never letting technology get ahead of you.
Bluebeam for the Enterprise
- Manage all users of your Cloud Based Studio Prime account, assign ownership or restrictions, and control user access to content and the Bluebeam Studio API
- The Swiss Army Knife of Bluebeam - Configure Folder Automations within a Studio Project to perform repetitive PDF-based workflows for a large number of users, such as converting source files to PDF, exporting markups, inserting cover sheets and more
- Gain complete visibility over your organization’s Studio usage by issuing and creating in-depth data reports on collaboration activity and participation with Studio INsights
- Harness the power of Bluebeam’s collaboration technology and manage client integrations with internal and external applications us the Bluebeam Studio API
- Start as small as 100 users, expand as high as the unlimited user model
- Securely upload PDFs to your built-in cloud based solution - Studio Enterprise for real-time document collaboration and internal file management behind your company’s firewall
- Manage default permissions with a simple dashboard that lets admins decide which users can access or start a Project or Session
- Enable markup alerts for Session attendees to specify markups that require timely attention
- Leverage full revision histories to revert to an earlier version of a document and easily undelete or recover previously discarded project files
- Monitor all of the activity on the Studio Enterprise server, including when documents are uploaded or edited, chat history, attendees and other user restrictions using Studio Portal